Directions for Using Trip Direct for Transportation Request
Use this link to access SchoolDude to submit a transportation request. This is for use of any school vehicle or equipment. Please specify car, trailer, box truck, or bus. Open your Internet Browser and type in www.myschoolbuilding.com in the address bar and Enter or Click on GO.
1. The first screen will ask for your organization’s account number – enter 992195328, then click Submit. You will only have to do this once.
2. Enter your school email and click on Submit. If it’s correct it will open the form to submit a transportation request.
3. When you log in, click on the Transportation tab at the top and fill out the form.
4. The submittal password is the same as for the maintenance request – jackrabbit.
· Your Requestor role now requires an individual password to log into MySchoolBuilding.
· This individual password is in addition to the Submittal Password used to submit requests.
· If you have previously submitted requests, you DO NOT need to register.
· If you do not know your individual password, click on FORGOT PASSWORD?
and enter your email address; you will receive an email to create a new password.
· If you already have an individual password, enter your Email and Password and click on Sign In.
· Questions? Please review SchoolDude’s resource page with FAQs, guides, and video tutorials.
5. You will receive an email when your transportation request is submitted. Your transportation request will go to an approver and you will receive another email when your request is approved.
6. To check the status of your transportation request, click on My Requests tab at the top.
7. If it gets close to the date of your trip and you have not received anything, please call Kathy to make sure your request has been submitted and approved.
8. All trips must return to school by 2:30 pm, unless prior approval has been given.
9. It is the teacher’s responsibility to provide directions for the driver and passenger list for driver, office and teacher in charge on each bus.
* Request must be submitted a minimum of five (5) days before the trip.
* Call Mr. Mahoney @ 676-7018 before you schedule a trip to be sure buses and drivers are available.